- PagerDuty Engineering teams are set up to be mini innovation pods. We practice what we preach, and believe that every engineer can build great products to delight our thousands of customers.
- We practice the mantra of ‘Code It. Ship It. Own It.’ and believe that teams are most successful when they are able to own every decision in order to run their software.
- Each team has a dedicated Engineering Manager, Product Owner, and agile coach to help support our people and teams to be successful.
- Fearlessly self-driven
- Insatiable desire to learn
- Empathetic - you can clearly communicate your thoughts and opinions to others
- Passionate about high quality, maintainable and testable code
- Solid grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Desire to build reliable and highly scalable systems
Regions with Openings
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- San Francisco, California, USA
- Ruby on Rails,
- Objective C (iOS),
- Java (Android)
Check out the latest opportunities below!